- What is Stryve Foods, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol "SNAX".
- When did Stryve Foods, Inc. become a public company?
On January 28, 2021, Stryve Foods, LLC, along with certain other parties, entered into a business combination agreement with Andina Acquisition Corp. III (NASDAQ:ANDA), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company. The business combination was completed on July 20, 2021 and the combined company’s common stock and stock warrants began trading under their new ticker symbols SNAX and SNAXW on July 21, 2021.
- Where is Stryve Foods, Inc. located?
5801 Tennyson Pkwy
Plano, TX 75024
- When is Stryve Foods, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Stryve Foods, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
1 State Street, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10004-1561
- Who is Stryve Foods, Inc.'s independent auditor?